These Apple Pie Crinkle Cookies are the perfect combo of apple, cinnamon, and vanilla all wrapped up in a scrumptious cookie.
I love the ease and beauty of crinkle cookies. They are super simple if you use a box cake mix, but I made these from scratch using my favorite gluten free flour. However, any flour will work….so don’t freak out that these use gluten free flour…okay y’all!
There is lot’s of cinnamon-y goodness, a hint of vanilla, and the applesauce keeps these cookies extremely moist and provides a little apple flavor too! Everyone who has had these are surprised at how moist they are…and that why I used applesauce. If you want to go crazy peel and finely dice one apple and mix it in to the dough. You’ll love that extra burst of flavor.
Y’all…don’t these apple recipes look scrumptious?!?! Pop over to see what my friends are cooking up this month…
- Chocolate Chip Apple Pie Cheesecake Parfaits From Big Bears Wife
- Caramel Apple Shortcakes from Betsy Life
- Snickers Caramel Apple Bars from Home Cooking Memories
- Apple Caramel Crepes from Cooking on the Front Burner
- S’mores Salted Caramel Apple Nachos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Apple Cheddar Tostadas from Thyme for Cocktails
- Apple Bacon Oat Bars from Bread Booze Bacon
- No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake from A Night Owl Blog
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Apple Pie Bars from Pink Cake Plate
- Apple Pie Chimi with Cheddar Cheese from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Easy Apple Crisp from See Vanessa Craft
- Apple Pie Crinkle Cookies from Around My Family Table