Summer berries are probably my favorite fruits. They are super sweet and don’t really need anything done to them for the perfect snack or dessert. However, the summer’s here in Phoenix get really REALLY hot…I’m talkin’ 120+ F y’all…yeah that’s HOT! So, to cool down I make a lot of ice creams, popsicles, pretty much anything frozen does the trick. So, when I combined my two favorite summertime favorites into triple berry granitas I was in heaven!
I’m super excited again, because it’s the 12th of the month which means I get to team up with 11 other bloggers to create some amazing recipes around a theme….this month is Fresh & Fruity. Each of the recipes uses 12 ingredients or less too!
12 bloggers | 12 months | 12 ingredients
Check out my friends Fresh & Fruity recipes this month…they all look delish!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Mini Jars from Mom Endeavors
- Mixed Berry Panna Cotta from BetsyLife
- Simple Strawberry Tart from The Rebel Chick
- Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie from Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fresh Fruit Tartlets from A Little Claireification
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from A Night Owl Blog
- Healthy Tropical Fruit Smoothie from Bless This Mess Please
- Easy Apple Tarts from Million Moments
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake from Eat Your Heart Out
- Lemon Sorbet from See Vanessa Craft
- Triple Berry Granitas from Around My Family Table
- Blueberry Slush from Plugged In Family
Use a really good blender so that it is able to really incorporate the sugar and pulverize the seeds. If you don’t have a really good blended then you might need to pass the puree through a sieve to get out all the large seeds. I actually prefer a few small seeds. It lets everyone know that you used really fruit and didn’t use juice.
If you love granitas then check out my Pinapple Mint Granita too. It is very refreshing with that hint of mint..trust me.
More great months from 12 bloggers:
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.