This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This delicious Butterbeer Fudge with a hint of rum is the perfect copycat version of the Honeydukes treat at Universal Studios.
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
We recently got back from a Spring Break trip to Universal Studios and Santa Monica. I think we ate our weight in treats at Universal Studios and one of our favorites was the frozen Butterbeer and the Butterbeer Fudge. (Click the links to see all the details for our trip and all the food we ate. Oy!)
We stopped at Honeydukes in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and came across a candy counter that all sorts of delicious things, but the Butterbeer Fudge caught my eye. We got one piece and everyone had a little sample and then begged for more. That’s when I knew I add to add a copycat butterbeer fudge to my list of easy fudge recipes.
I sent the fudge to hubby’s work so I wouldn’t eat it and within the first hour the guys were begging for the recipe. I’d say that makes this a winner!
- 3 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp rum extract
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tbls butter
- 1/2 of a 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Prepare a 9x9 inch pan with wax paper or tin foil.
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine butterscotch chips and butter. Heat in microwave for one minute and stir until smooth. Continue to heat in 15 second bursts if needed. Stir in milk, powdered sugar and extracts.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to start to set up.
- Meanwhile, in a separate microwave safe bowl combine the white chocolate chips and butter. Heat in microwave for one minute and stir until smooth. Continue to heat in 15 second bursts if needed. Stir in milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Let cool slightly and then pour gently over the top of the first layer. Place in the refrigerator to finish setting up.
- Cut into 64 bite sized pieces.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 44 Total Fat: 2.1g Saturated Fat: 1.3g Cholesterol: 6.5mg Sodium: 26.6mg Carbohydrates: 4.4g Sugar: 4.3g Protein: 1.8g
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #amftrecipes when you share one of my recipes….so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make!
Connect with Around My Family Table!
Make sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive seasonal recipes once a week or
receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.