I’m a sucker for a good fudge recipe. This Chocolate Mint Fudge is perfect year ’round, but is totally fitting for St. Patrick’s Day with that lovely green topper.
Seriously, y’all….what’s not to love about a good ol’ fudge recipe. Don’t save this easy treat for the winter holidays…break it out all year long.
I’ve been working on cleaning out my pantry and my baking section was so full of odds and ends that I decided I need to use them up or toss them. Since I hate to be wasteful I whipped up this Chocolate Mint Fudge with some Andes Mint Chips that I had left over from another project.
If you are a fudge lover, like I am, make sure to check out all my other yummy gourmet fudge recipes!
Chocolate Mint Fudge
This Chocolate Mint Fudge is perfect year 'round, but is totally fitting for St. Patrick's Day with that lovely green topper.
- 1 (14 oz.) can, sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 can (7 oz.) can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 cup Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Mint Baking Chips
- Line a 9x9" baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and 1 can of the sweetened condensed milk. Heat on high for 1 minute, stir. Heat in 30 second bursts and stir until the chocolate chips have melted completely. Pour into prepared pan. Let cool completely before continuing (about 30 minutes in the refrigerator will work).
- To make the green layer, add the white chocolate chips and the half a can of sweetened condensed mil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 1 minute and stir. Heat in 30 second bursts and stir until the chocolate chips have melted completely. Add the mint extract and a few drops of green food coloring, and stir until completely. Pour on the top of the cooled chocolate layer.
- Top the fudge with the chocolate mint baking chips and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. To make cutting easier, lift the fudge out of the pan by the sides of the foil. Cut into 1" squares.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 95kcal Calories from fat 40|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.