Posted by https://www.aroundmyfamilytable.com/easy-strawberry-pie-recipe/
© 2018 Around My Family Table. All rights reserved.
Easy No-Bake Strawberry Pie Recipe
Summer picnics aren't complete without this EASY NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY PIE recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (~10 full sheet graham crackers)
- 6 tbls butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbls cornstarch
- 1/2 package (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin (~3 tbls)
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use shortbread pie crust
- Whipped cream, if desired
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/3 cup sugar together in a medium bowl until combined. The mixture will be coarse and sandy. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 inch pie pan and slightly up the sides. Use the bottom of a flat cup to really press the crumbs into the pan. The crust should be really thick.
- Chill the crust for at least 2 hours before using.
- Mix water, 1/2 cup sugar, and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute then remove from heat. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens, but isn't set.
- Fold strawberries gently into gelatin mixture. Pour into crust and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
Plan ahead! This pie needs lots of chill time.
Loading nutrition data...
Did you make this recipe?