This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Lasagna made in a slow cooker is just as delicious as any baked lasagna recipe, but with only 3 ingredients and a few hours without the oven on, this hot Easy Weeknight Lasagna in the Slow Cooker will be your new favorite go-to slow cooker recipes on busy nights! If you’re new to slow cooking, be sure to check out my slow cooker user’s resource guide for great slow cooking tips and even more delicious slow cooker recipes!
Lasagna in the Slow Cooker
I love, love, love lasagna. But I hate how long it takes to make it, especially on our busy weeknights. A couple days ago, I was really craving lasagna, but I didn’t have the time and I didn’t have all the ingredients either. No time to hit the store, so I started rummaging around the pantry and freezer and this is what I came up with. I found a couple packages of frozen cheese raviolis, a jar of spaghetti sauce, and a package of shredded mozzarella. That’s pretty much what’s in lasagna, right?!?!
Not only is it an easy supper, it only took about 3-4 hours in the slow cooker, it is the perfect Sunday lunch. Put it in before church and it will be ready when you get home. I do this often and because it only takes 5 minutes or so to throw together it really is the perfect lunch for after church….even when the morning is hectic I still have time to throw this together in my slow cooker.
I had planned on having this for lunches the following day, but my family ate the entire pot. Apparently it was a huge hit! This really isn’t lasagna, but it tastes like it. And the recipe is more of a guideline…you can adapt it easily to fit your family’s preferences. Use any type of ravioli that you like…meat, seafood, cheese and use your favorite jarred sauce or your homemade marinara sauce…really the sky’s the limit here.
How to Make Lasagna in the Slow Cooker
- 1-2 pkgs ravioli (depends on size of raviolis)
- 16 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray a 5-6 qt slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon a little sauce to cover the bottom lightly. Add layers of ravioli, sauce, and cheese. Repeat layers until slow cooker is about 3/4 of the way full.
- Turn on low and cook for 3-4 hours.
- I freeze the ravioli when I bring it home from the store, so the cooking time listed is for frozen ravioli. You can pick whatever flavor ravioli your family likes (cheese, mushroom, meat, lobster, etc). And the same for your spaghetti sauce. I make my own sauce, but you can certainly use any store bought sauce that you like (garlic, meat, marinara, etc).
Shredded Pork Chile Verde
BBQ Pulled Pork
Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast Sandwiches
Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken
Low Carb Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Crock Pot French Dips
Slow Cooker Chicken & Veggie Soup
Crockpot Chicken Jambalaya
Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo
Spicy Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
Originally published: 3/4/11 Recipe and Photos Updated: 2/12/18, 8/1/18
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.