Put down the cheddar and heat up the frying pan! Grab some goat cheese and make up a few of these bad boys. Now, go eat a Grilled Strawberry & Goat Cheese Sandwich.
The theme for my #12bloggers group this month was gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches which posed quite the problem for this dairy allergy gal. So, I put on my thinkin’ cap and decided goat cheese would be fun ( I did briefly consider a vegan sandwich). I tried a few different versions before settling on this one…which by the way is AH-MAZ-ING!
So, put on your big girl panties and don’t turn your nose up to this before you try it. You are going to thank me…
Warm honey goat cheese, fresh sweet strawberries, and peppery baby arugula are all you need for this scrumptious bite of heaven.
All these gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches this month look divine! Make sure to pop over to my see all these amazing sandwiches:
- Roast Beef Grilled Cheese by Big Bear’s Wife
- Chicken and Waffle Grilled cheese by Betsy Life
- Spicy Sausage and Mango Grilled cheese by Home Cooking Memories
- Hot Jelly Pepper Brie Sandwich by Cooking on the Front Burners
- Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Mexican Grilled Cheese Sandwich by A Million Moments
- Grilled Cheese Alla Vodka by Bread Booze Bacon
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese Sandwich by A Night Owl
- Italian Grilled Cheese with Marinara Dipping Sauce by Pink Cake Plate
- Cowhorn Pepper Grilled Cheese by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese by See Vanessa Craft
- Grilled Strawberry and Goat Cheese Sandwich by Around My Family Table
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.