This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
My Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Mousse has the summer flavor you are craving. Only a few ingredients and a packet of Keto Chow creates this light and fluffy dessert that you will make all season long.
KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE MOUSSE
I love homemade pudding, so it’s no wonder I love homemade mousse too. Both are way easier to make than you think. And the best part is that my keto blueberry cheesecake mousse is no bake and has no eggs. Just a few simple ingredients that you might already have at home plus a packet of the new Blueberry Pie Keto Chow. These are my favorite types of recipes….using the foods that I already have on hand to create an amazing dessert (you can actually use any flavor of Keto Chow or your favorite protein powder).
My keto friendly mousse with cream cheese is the perfect mousse for diabetics as it’s made with an erythritol sweetener (but you can make it with regular powdered sugar too). It’s delicious and works for those following a diabetic, keto, or low carb lifestyle. It’s perfect for my whole family! And even if you have guests that aren’t following one of those diets….they will never know and you’ll be happily enjoy the flavors of summer while sticking to your plan.
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOW MOUSSE
Don’t let this recipe fool you. A mousse is super easy to make, one of the simplest desserts, and it just sounds fancy.
Basically, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Then whip the cream cheese and sweetener together until light and fluffy. Mix in the keto chow. Add in part whipped cream. Finally, fold in the remaining whipped cream. Spoon or pipe into small serving bowls. Refrigerate until ready to serve. This keto blueberry mousse recipe serves 4.
CAN BLUEBERRY MOUSSE BE MADE IN ADVANCE?
Absolutely! Get a jump on dessert for dinner tonight or an upcoming party. This blueberry mousse can be made up to 5 days in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
CAN YOU FREEZE BLUEBERRY MOUSSE?
Yes, you can it! It can be frozen for up to 2 months, but the texture would be similar to ice cream once frozen.
OTHER RECIPE OPTIONS
A few swaps would be to use cool whip or whipped coconut milk (canned coconut cream) instead of heavy cream. Also adding in some sugar free (or regular) white chocolate chips would be delicious. I like these or these….so good! Of course, these swaps will change the nutrition but would totally work.
💡 Whipped Coconut Cream: Chill can of coconut cream (or coconut milk)in the refrigerator overnight. Don’t tip or shake can. The following day chill bowl and beaters for at least 10 minutes before whipping. Gently open can and remove the top, thickened cream (leaving the liquid behind). Place hardened cream in chilled bowl and beat until creamy, add vanilla and powdered sugar if desired. Continue beating on high until stiff peaks form (but don’t overbeat or it will separate). Use immediately or store in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish. Set aside.
- In a small blender, process cookies until a fine powder. Or put into a zip top baggie and roll with a rolling pin to smash. Add crushed cookies to melted butter and mix to combine. Divide evenly into 4-5 small dessert jars. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or using a handheld mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese and sweetener until light and fluffy using a handheld mixer or stand mixer. Mix in the keto chow and a ⅓ of the whipped cream and gently fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Slowly fold in the remaining whipped cream. Spoon or pipe into small serving bowls.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 5 days). Top with whip cream and a fresh blueberry, if desired.
* Any sweet flavor of Keto Chow will work to make a delicious mousse dessert. Other protein powders should work as well.
Pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board:
- Keto Pumpkin Mousse
- Easy Keto Pancakes
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- How to Menu Plan in Just 1 Hour a Month