This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
- 2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Blend (I use Cup 4 Cup
- 1/4 cup granulated SPLENDA
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp butter, melted (I used Earth Balance)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- maple syrup
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. In a separate bowl combine milk, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and whisk together. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir well, until no lumps remain.
- Spray crock well with nonstick cooking spray, then pour batter into crock. Drizzle lightly with maple syrup. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 - 2 hours until edges are slightly browned and the center is fully cooked. Let cool uncovered for several then slice (or scoop) to serve. (Be careful not to overcook otherwise it will be dry.)
- Serve with maple syrup and butter.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 82mg Sodium: 654mg Carbohydrates: 38g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 5g Protein: 7g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.