This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
A simple and colorful Spring Jello Salad will be the highlight of your next big family meal. It’s perfect for Easter or any spring holiday.
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
Easter Jello Salad
I look forward to spring every year. The colors that arrive in the usual brown dessert are incredible. The spring flowers bloom and the mountains, sides of the roads, and yards are filled with yellows, oranges, reds, and purples. It’s such a beautiful site and worth a trip out of the city to see.
Of course, springtime means school is almost over for the year, my son’s birthday, and Easter. Easter is such an important part of my faith and we always celebrate with a big family supper. I’m slowly taking over the role of hostess for our family which means I finally get to set the menu!
Spring Jello Salad Recipe
And this Spring Jello Salad is just what our buffet needs for cool and sweet finish to a ham supper. It’s also a great side dish for a potluck or BBQ or just because you want to surprise the family with a fun dessert middle of the week.
I love adding the colored marshmallows, but if you can’t find them just use mini white marshmallows. Don’t those colored marshmallows make the dish though??? It really makes this a beautiful dish for spring time.
Don’t freak out when you see the ingredient list…I promise this jello salad with marshmallows is delicious, cool, and creamy. It would make a great summer dessert too on a hot night. My Layered Blueberry Jello Salad is a great option too, make them individual jars for a fun dessert.
Check out how easy this is to put together:
- 1 package (3 oz) lemon jello
- 1 package (3 oz) lime jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened & cubed (reg or dairy free)
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (10 oz) colored mini marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lemon and lime jello with boiling water. Whisk until fully dissolved. Add cream cheese and let sit for a minute or two and then beat on high speed with a hand held mixer until smooth.
- Stir in coconut milk, mayonnaise, and drained pineapple.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle evenly with walnuts. Top with marshmallows, cover, and refrigerate several hours until set. Serve cold.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 206Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 126mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
Looking for more Easter Desserts? Check these out:
Chocolate Covered Peeps
Easter Egg Hunt Rice Krispies Treats
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Toasted Coconut Marshmallow Cups
Marshmallow Easter Bars
Italian Lemon Drop Cookies
Easter Cake Pops
Spring Jello Salad
Coconut Cream Pie
Easter Skillet Cookie
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
FREE Resurrection Cookie eBook
Add your information to subscribe to the weekly newsletter filled with delicious, seasonal recipes and you'll get the Resurrection Cookie eBook delivered to your inbox.