A simple and colorful Spring Jello Salad will be the highlight of your next big family meal. It’s perfect for Easter or any spring holiday.
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
I look forward to spring every year. The colors that arrive in the usual brown dessert are incredible. The spring flowers bloom and the mountains, sides of the roads, and yards are filled with yellows, oranges, reds, and purples. It’s such a beautiful site and worth a trip out of the city to see.
Of course, springtime means school is almost over for the year, my son’s birthday, and Easter. Easter is such an important part of my faith and we always celebrate with a big family supper. I’m slowly taking over the role of hostess for our family which means I finally get to set the menu!
And this Spring Jello Salad is just what our buffet needs for cool and sweet finish to a ham supper. It’s also a great side dish for a potluck or BBQ or just because you want to surprise the family with a fun dessert middle of the week.
I love adding the colored marshmallows, but if you can’t find them just use mini white marshmallows. Don’t those colored marshmallows make the dish though??? It really makes this a beautiful dish for spring time.
Don’t freak out when you see the ingredient list…I promise this jello salad is delicious, cool, and creamy. It would make a great summer dessert too on a hot night. My Layered Blueberry Jello Salad is a great option too, make them individual jars for a fun dessert.
Spring Jello Salad
- 1 package (3 oz) lemon jello
- 1 package (3 oz) lime jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened & cubed (reg or dairy free)
- 1 /2cup real mayonnaise
- 1 /2cup canned coconut milk
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 /4cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (10 oz) colored mini marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lemon and lime jello with boiling water. Whisk until fully dissolved. Add cream cheese and let sit for a minute or two and then beat on high speed with a hand held mixer until smooth. Stir in coconut milk, mayonnaise, and drained pineapple.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle evenly with walnuts. Top with marshmallows, cover, and refrigerate several hours until set. Serve cold.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 4098kcal Calories from fat 2239|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 249g||383%|
|Saturated Fat 84g||420%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #amftrecipes when you share one of my recipes….so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make!
Connect with Around My Family Table!
Make sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive seasonal recipes once a week or
receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.