This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Summer is the time to pull out all the fluff recipes and a new favorite is this Strawberry Fluff, technically it’s a strawberry whip cream jello dessert….but in my house we just call it fluff. If you’ve never tried a fluff recipe you are missing out, two of my favorites are my Pineapple Cherry Fluff and this Blueberry Fluff. Both are to-die-for!
Total confession time….I totally serve this a side dish. Don’t judge me! I know you are sort of judging me, aren’t you?!?!?!
I know y’all would probably consider this a dessert, but I’m thinking it’s more like a jello salad. And by default salads are considered side dishes because you’d never eat salad for dessert. Am I right?!?!
You know I have point. And now you’re secretly considering it, aren’t you.
Plus, if this Strawberry Fluff is just a side dish imagine what dessert could be. Another bonus is that you’ll quickly be voted as MOM OF THE YEAR for letting the kids have a spoonful or two with supper. I mean it has fruit and nuts….what could be wrong with that.
Strawberry Fluff is a no bake dessert, perfect for summer parties or potlucks. It's made with a combination of Jello, whipped cream, fruit, mini marshmallows, and pie filling. Sweet and delicious!
- 16 oz can Crushed Pineapple
- 3 oz package Strawberry Jello (dry mix only)
- 8 oz (or 9 oz) tub thawed whipped topping (like Cool Whip or CocoWhip, which is dairy free)
- 21 oz can Strawberry Pie Filing
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts (or other nuts)
- Drain pineapple and reserve liquid in a medium bowl. Add dry jello mix to reserved liquid and stir well to dissolve. Let sit to start thickening.
- In a large bowl (that has a lid), add thawed whipped topping, strawberry pie filling, crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, and nuts. Gently stir a few times to start combining. Add in jello mixture and continue stirring until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours until it's chilled and has thickened back up.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 19gCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 8g
When strawberries are in season I just can’t help myself….I make strawberry everything!!! Love these 9 Summer Strawberry Recipes.
Strawberry Caprese Salad from Bread Booze Bacon
Strawberry Napoleons from Kleinworth & Co.
Strawberry Shortcake from Cooking with Curls
No Bake Strawberry Summer Cake from Home.Made.Interest
Strawberry-Raspberry Lime Chia Jam from Frugal Foodie Mama
Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake from Julie’s Eats & Treats
Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake from Liz on Call
Strawberry Fluff from Around My Family Table
Strawberry Mango Salsa from A Simple Pantry
Kim Stone says
Perfect recipe for summer! I really love strawberries and fluffs are also something that I cannot miss in summers. Thanks a lot for this recipe!
Here Coffe says
Seems like an easy to follow the recipe. Can’t wait to try it myself!
Love this recipe i will have to try it !!!
thomas bell says
Love this recipe! I will try do it 🙂