This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Summer is the time to pull out all the fluff recipes and a new favorite is this Strawberry Fluff, technically it’s a strawberry whip cream jello dessert….but in my house we just call it fluff. If you’ve never tried a fluff recipe you are missing out, two of my favorites are my Pineapple Cherry Fluff and this Blueberry Fluff. Both are to-die-for!
Total confession time….I totally serve this a side dish. Don’t judge me! I know you are sort of judging me, aren’t you?!?!?!
I know y’all would probably consider this a dessert, but I’m thinking it’s more like a jello salad. And by default salads are considered side dishes because you’d never eat salad for dessert. Am I right?!?!
You know I have point. And now you’re secretly considering it, aren’t you.
Plus, if this Strawberry Fluff is just a side dish imagine what dessert could be. Another bonus is that you’ll quickly be voted as MOM OF THE YEAR for letting the kids have a spoonful or two with supper. I mean it has fruit and nuts….what could be wrong with that.
- 16 oz can Crushed Pineapple
- 3 oz package Strawberry Jello (dry mix only)
- 8 oz (or 9 oz) tub thawed whipped topping (like Cool Whip or CocoWhip, which is dairy free)
- 21 oz can Strawberry Pie Filing
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts (or other nuts)
- Drain pineapple and reserve liquid in a medium bowl. Add dry jello mix to reserved liquid and stir well to dissolve. Let sit to start thickening.
- In a large bowl (that has a lid), add thawed whipped topping, strawberry pie filling, crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, and nuts. Gently stir a few times to start combining. Add in jello mixture and continue stirring until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours until it's chilled and has thickened back up.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193 Total Fat: 19g Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 8g
When strawberries are in season I just can’t help myself….I make strawberry everything!!! Love these 9 Summer Strawberry Recipes.
Strawberry Caprese Salad from Bread Booze Bacon
Strawberry Napoleons from Kleinworth & Co.
Strawberry Shortcake from Cooking with Curls
No Bake Strawberry Summer Cake from Home.Made.Interest
Strawberry-Raspberry Lime Chia Jam from Frugal Foodie Mama
Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake from Julie’s Eats & Treats
Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake from Liz on Call
Strawberry Fluff from Around My Family Table
Strawberry Mango Salsa from A Simple Pantry
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.