This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
The temperature is starting to heat up here (it’s been almost 90 this week) and so I’m starting to think about light, healthy suppers that are super quick and easy. So I was digging through my fridge and came up with this perfect Vegetarian Quinoa Salad that is a perfect 15 minute recipe. Even if you have to make the quinoa it shouldn’t take too much more time since you can do all the chopping while the quinoa cooks.
Last month, Bob’s Red Mill sent me a ton of gluten free products and grains to play around with. I love using their products so I always jump at the chance when they offer to send me a package. My local grocery store just expanded their natural food section and they carry even more products which makes me super excited. Since I use their products anyway, I knew I would love whatever they sent. (Keep reading cuz I will have a giveaway for you too!)
I love how light and refreshing this salad is and it’s full of veggies, protein, and creamy goat cheese! I love it cold, but it would certainly be tasty served warm as well. It’s perfect as the main dish, but it would make a great side dish or even for a potluck. It has so many textures, flavors, and colors that it really does please all your senses.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a small bowl, add garlic, lime juice, olive oil, and salt. Mix lightly to combine.
- In a medium bowl add remaining ingredients, toss well to combine. Drizzle dressing over the top and mix lightly.
- Serve warm or cold.
- ©Around My Family Table
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 570Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 930mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 6gSugar: 17gProtein: 19g
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Vegetarian Quinoa Salad by Around My Family Table
- Meatball Sliders by Better in Bulk
- 15 Minute Beef and Broccoli StirFry by Jen’s Journey
- Bagel Pizzas by Just 2 Sisters
- Grilled Sourdough Chicken Fajita Ranch Melts by Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.
Disclaimer: Bob’s Red Mill provided me with a selection of gluten free products to try. Recipe and opinions are my own.
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans