This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This White Peppermint Fudge recipe is a cinch to make and uses only 3 ingredients. With creamy white chocolate, swirls of peppermint, and festive sprinkles, white peppermint fudge is one of my favorite simple fudge recipes to make for Christmas or Valentine’s Day gifts. But truthfully, this sinfully rich fudge is so good and easy to make, I enjoy it any time of the year.
White Peppermint Fudge Recipe – the ultimate holiday sweet treat
I tell ya, I just can’t get enough fudge, especially around the holidays. It’s not a good thing for my waistline, but it’s just so darn good and easy to make that I can’t help myself. Seriously, it’s white chocolate and peppermint – one of the best dessert combos ever! The ultimate holiday sweet treat, and it’s almost as good as the combo of dark chocolate and peppermint!
- 1 container ready made frosting (I used Vanilla Frosting)
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips (or I used 11/2 bags of this dairy free brand)
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermints
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan by lining it with foil, leaving some hanging over the edge. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl and set aside. Place container of frosting in the microwave, heat for 20 to 30 seconds until it is hot and completely melted. Once the frosting is melted pour over the chocolate and let the heat from the frosting melt the chocolate. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth, then blend in crushed peppermint pieces.
- Pour into foil lined pan and sprinkle. Place in the refrigerator to set up then cut into one inch squares.
- Enjoy! Makes 64 one inch pieces of fudge.
Make sure to pop over to see 11 other scrumptious White Chocolate and Peppermint recipes from the other great bloggers.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Puppy Chow by Big Bear’s Wife
- White Chocolate Peppermint hi-hat Cupcakes by Betsy Life
- White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Popcorn Balls by Home Cooking Memories
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse by Cooking on the Front Burner
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake Jars by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocktini by Thyme for Cocktails
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies by Bread Booze Bacon
- White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark by A Night Owl
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Candy by Pink Cake Plate
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Dip by See Vanessa Craft
- White Peppermint Fudge Recipe by Around My Family Table
Looking for more easy fudge recipes like my white peppermint fudge?