This White Peppermint Fudge recipe is a cinch to make and uses only 3 ingredients. With creamy white chocolate, swirls of peppermint, and festive sprinkles, white peppermint fudge is one of my favorite simple fudge recipes to make for Christmas or Valentine’s Day gifts. But truthfully, this sinfully rich fudge is so good and easy to make, I enjoy it any time of the year.
White Peppermint Fudge Recipe – the ultimate holiday sweet treat
I tell ya, I just can’t get enough fudge, especially around the holidays. It’s not a good thing for my waistline, but it’s just so darn good and easy to make that I can’t help myself. Seriously, it’s white chocolate and peppermint – one of the best dessert combos ever! The ultimate holiday sweet treat, and it’s almost as good as the combo of dark chocolate and peppermint!
Make sure to pop over to see 11 other scrumptious White Chocolate and Peppermint recipes from the other great bloggers.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Puppy Chow by Big Bear’s Wife
- White Chocolate Peppermint hi-hat Cupcakes by Betsy Life
- White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Popcorn Balls by Home Cooking Memories
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse by Cooking on the Front Burner
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake Jars by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocktini by Thyme for Cocktails
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies by Bread Booze Bacon
- White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark by A Night Owl
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Candy by Pink Cake Plate
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Dip by See Vanessa Craft
- White Peppermint Fudge Recipe by Around My Family Table
Looking for more easy fudge recipes like my white peppermint fudge?
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.