This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Hectic Mornings? A little planning the night before and these healthy Overnight Oats & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits will get your morning off on the right start!
This post is in partnership with Silk.
So many mornings I’m running around crazy trying to get myself ready, the kids up and ready for school, lunches made, backpacks packed, last minute school papers signed, dogs fed, and hopefully get a nutritious breakfast on the table. Y’all…it’s madness over here.
Overnight Oats & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
Taking a few minutes after the supper dishes are all cleaned up to prep breakfast has made all the difference. One of my family’s favorites has become overnight oats. Seriously, you can make all sorts of fun flavors like Nutella Overnight Oats or Pineapple Mango Overnight Oats. Both oatmeal and yogurt are great breakfast choices, so I love combining them for a super breakfast on days when I’ve got a ton on my schedule.
Layering oats and yogurt and fruit makes such a gorgeous breakfast. I’ve even layered two types of yogurt for a delicious breakfast…seriously, check out my Blueberries & Cream Yogurt Parfait! I love a simple tub of yogurt for breakfast but turning it into a parfait, smoothies, or mixing in some simple fruit or granola makes Silk Almondmilk Yogurt Alternatives the perfect way to start your day.
Breakfast is such an important meal and so having something already prepared and ready to go is essential to my busy mornings.
- 1 cup milk (Silk Almondmilk or other milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 individual container Silk Dark Chocolate Coconut Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 pint sized mason jars with lids
- grated chocolate, opt
- Combine milk and oats in a small bowl until completely coated. Divide oat mixture equally into the bottom of 2 pint sized mason jars and pour any leftover milk over the oats.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas into each jar and divide yogurt evenly into jars, completely covering the bananas. Add the lid and ring to mason jar. Let sit in refrigerator overnight (at least 8 hours).
- In the morning, remove the lid and top with unsweetened coconut flakes and a tiny bit of grated chocolate. Enjoy this breakfast cold or microwave for 1-2 minutes to gently warm (making sure to remove metal lid and ring before microwaving).
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.