If you love kicked up flavors, then you are gonna go crazy for this Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings recipe. I don’t think you could pack in more flavor if you tried!
Instead of dragging out the old fryer or wasting all that oil, try my Tried N True method for crispy BAKED WINGS. No one will know that you didn’t fry them. Plus that kids these wings a little bit more figure-friendly.
If you are a true wing, then you likely remember a few years back when Buffalo Wild Wings had the Sriracha Wings for a couple months. I seriously cannot stop thinking about those delicious bites of goodness, so these were my attempt at recreating some of those flavors at home. I wouldn’t call this a true copy cat recipe, but more of an inspired-by recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1/2 pound
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 799 Total Fat: 50g Saturated Fat: 19g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 29g Cholesterol: 350mg Sodium: 678mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 28g Protein: 55g
If you are planning a big game day party, then you are gonna need plenty of wings to go around….here are 11 more finger linking wings from the gals in the 12 bloggers group. Each wing recipe has 12 or fewer ingredients!!!
- Baked General Tso’s Chicken Wings from Big Bear’s Wife
- Pizza Wings from Betsy Life
- Pomegranate Jalapeno Wings from Home Cooking Memories
- Greek Lemon Chicken Wings from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Asian Sticky Wings from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Spicy Maple and Brown Sugar Wings from Thyme for Cocktails
- Jess Jess Wings from Bread Booze Bacon
- Crispy Baked Honey BBQ Wings from A Night Owl
- Salt and Pepper Wings from Pink Cake Plate
- Sweet and Sour Wings from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Crockpot Buffalo Wings from See Vanessa Craft
- Sriracha Chicken Wings from Around My Family Table
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.