This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
If you love kicked up flavors, then you are gonna go crazy for this Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings recipe. I don’t think you could pack in more flavor if you tried!
Instead of dragging out the old fryer or wasting all that oil, try my Tried N True method for crispy BAKED WINGS. No one will know that you didn’t fry them. Plus that kids these wings a little bit more figure-friendly.
If you are a true wing, then you likely remember a few years back when Buffalo Wild Wings had the Sriracha Wings for a couple months. I seriously cannot stop thinking about those delicious bites of goodness, so these were my attempt at recreating some of those flavors at home. I wouldn’t call this a true copy cat recipe, but more of an inspired-by recipe.
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings, baked or fried
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tbsp butter (or butter substitute)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water
- While the wings are cooking, add the remaining ingredients (except the cornstarch & water) to a large saucepan. Simmer for 10-20 minutes to let flavors combine. In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and water and slowly pour into the simmering sauce. Stir constantly. Sauce will thicken and remove from heat.
- When wings are cooked, toss in the prepared sauce and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1/2 pound
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 799Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 350mgSodium: 678mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 55g
If you are planning a big game day party, then you are gonna need plenty of wings to go around….here are 11 more finger linking wings from the gals in the 12 bloggers group. Each wing recipe has 12 or fewer ingredients!!!
- Baked General Tso’s Chicken Wings from Big Bear’s Wife
- Pizza Wings from Betsy Life
- Pomegranate Jalapeno Wings from Home Cooking Memories
- Greek Lemon Chicken Wings from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Asian Sticky Wings from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Spicy Maple and Brown Sugar Wings from Thyme for Cocktails
- Jess Jess Wings from Bread Booze Bacon
- Crispy Baked Honey BBQ Wings from A Night Owl
- Salt and Pepper Wings from Pink Cake Plate
- Sweet and Sour Wings from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Crockpot Buffalo Wings from See Vanessa Craft
- Sriracha Chicken Wings from Around My Family Table
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans