A healthier version of the Buffalo Wild Wings new sauce…these Margarita Lime Baked Chicken Wings will knock your socks off.
If you haven’t figured it out by now, my family loves Buffalo Wild Wings and love several of their sauces. My all-time favorite is the Spicy Garlic sauce…it is to-die-for. It’s garlicy, tangy, and a bit spicy. I dip everything in it. LOL! So I was little skeptical when they starting creating new sauces that would only be around for a month. I fell in love with the first new sauce and then it was taken away from me! Never again would I let that happen. Lots of new limited-time only sauces came and went…and then love struck again with their Margarita Lime Wings. They are utterly drool worthy.
Since I vowed to never fall in love again and let the sauce be snatched away from me, I knew the only logical thing to do was to figure out how to make the sauce at home! There might have been 3, 4….okay maybe 6 or 7 visits to taste the wings while I crafted my own version at home. I wanted to change it just a bit and make them a little healthier….probably ‘cuz I had eaten 10 dozen wings of the last 6 weeks….my tummy needed a break from all the fried wings. You can certainly still fry these, but give this baked method a try. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised at how much they similar to their fried friends.
I can’t wait to give all these recipes a try. Even if you aren’t a huge football fan, these would still make great appetizers for a party:
- Buffalo Chicken Twice Baked Potatoes from A Night Owl Blog
- BLT Dip from BetsyLife
- Artichoke Bacon Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Chicken Parmesan Bites from A Little Claireification
- Deviled Eggs from The Rebel Chick
- Ten Minute Mozzarella Sticks from Million Moments
- Avocado Bruschetta from Bless This Mess Please
- Slow Cooker Apricot BBQ Chicken Wings from Mom Endeavors
- Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Roll-Ups from Stephie Cooks
- Tailgating Texas Caviar from See Vanessa Craft
- Margarita Lime Baked Chicken Wings from Around My Family Table
- End Zone Cheese Dip from Plugged In Family