This recipe is in partnership with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products.
This Red, White, & Blue Sparkling Cider is easy, refreshing, and delicious. It’s perfect for party-goers of all ages!
This fruit-filled cider has quickly become one of my family’s most requested summer drinks. I’ve been making it almost every other day for the last month and it’s just so refreshing, a little sweet, and perfect for sippin’ on while sitting by the pool or for a summer party.
Mashing up a little of the fruit in the bottom of the glass with some SPLENDA® Granulated Sugar is a great way to get the juices flowing and lets all the fruit juice come out and blend with the cider. It really takes this drink over the top.
SPLENDA® Sweetener Products have come to be my go to for some many things in the past few months. It’s so easy to swap out for traditional sugar and helps me stay on track with making better choices and cutting down on added sugar.
I love the look of the whole fruit in the the cups, so I only mash up about 1/3 of the fruit. But mashing the fruit is an important step to this drink. You don’t want to skip it!
Next time you are hosting a summer party for a holiday or a pool party or just a low key dinner for friends, you have to add this Red White & Blue Sparkling Cider to your menu. It’s delicious and everyone will love it. My kids think it’s fun to drink “fancy drinks” as they call them…and I bet your’s will too.
Red White & Blue Sparkling Cider
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 pear
- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 tsps SPLENDA® Granulated Sugar
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- Cut, core, peel, and chop pear into bite sized pieces.
- Set out 4 glasses and add 1/2 of a strawberry, 2-3 blueberries, & 1 tsp SPLENDA® Granulated Sugar. Use the back of a spoon to mash the berries into the sugar. Divide the remaining fruit into the 4 glasses and then fill to the top with ice.
- Pour chilled cider over the ice and fruit, add a straw and swirl everything. Sip and enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post is part of my ongoing partnership with SPLENDA® Brand. #sweetswaps #splendasweeties
Don't Miss A Recipe!
And get my Free Slow Cooker Resource Guide! It's full of recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients plus plenty of slow cooker tips!
Plus, you'll get access to my free EXCLUSIVE downloads & printables for newsletter subscribers.