This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
In about 2 hours, this Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole is ready for late breakfast or brunch! It’s gluten free, egg free, and dairy free too!
Easy breakfasts for lazy weekend mornings. I love making this slow cooker french toast for a late weekend breakfast, brunch, or breakfast for supper! I made my version allergy friendly, but you could use traditional bread and milk if you didn’t have a need for an allergy friendly breakfast.
My family loves this french toast and devours the entire pot in no time at all. It’s also a favorite at all the potlucks I take it to…plus since it cooks up quickly you don’t have to get up crazy early to get it started.
Make sure to check out all the other delicious casserole dishes from the #12bloggers group! They all look and sound amazing!
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole by Big Bear’s Wife
- Cheesy Sausage and Roasted Vegetable Casserole by Betsy Life
- Mexican Lasagna by Home Cooking Memories
- Lemon Orzo Shrimp Bake by Cooking on the Front Burners
- King Ranch Casserole by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole by A Million Moments
- Bacon, Beef & Bean Casserole by Bread Booze Bacon
- Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole by A Night Owl
- Chili Bean Casserole by Pink Cake Plate
- Mom’s Enchilada Casserole by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Breakfast Casserole (Egg & Veggies) by See Vanessa Craft
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole by Around My Family Table
- 12 oz loaf of gluten free bread, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (I used Earth Balance Dairy Free Butter)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- Cut one loaf of bread into cubes and place into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine warm melted butter and sugar. Whisk lightly and then add milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla and beat together until well blended.
- Pour milk mixture over bread cubes and toss until all bread is well coated.
- Pour coated bread into your lightly greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours. Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before serving. Dust with powdered sugar and maple syrup to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 332Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 398mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 4gSugar: 24gProtein: 3g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.